Tardigrade is just about the coolest animal there is. It’s small. We need a microscope to see it, in fact. But it is absolutely indestructible. Indestructible.
It has some crazy survival records in its name:
- Outer space, check.
- At the ocean floor, check.
- At very low temperature (close to absolute zero), check.
- At very high temperature, check.
- It has survived each of the five mass extinctions.
Now, the original question,
1. The tardigrade adapts. We would quite like adaptability to be our thing. Not in the least because of where we operate. We are a start-up but as far as start-ups go typically we are, literally and figuratively, out there
2. We find the tardigrade to be extremely ‘trippy’, and that, when you’re a start-up, can be reason enough. So there…